A refreshing approach to the MOT ordeal. Your car will only fail if necessary. We don't want you to leave feeling like you've been robbed, we want you to tell your friends to come to us.
We Pass and advise on your MOT whenever possible.
What does that mean. It means our current failure rate is around the 18% mark!
We don't treat the MOT as a loss leader, as a means to generate extra work.
If your vehicle is safe - it will pass.
Don't get ripped off with a free MOT for life or by finding the 'cheapest' MOT warrington -
You get what you pay for! Call Thelwall Motors on 01925 418 553
Help your chances of a pass.
Warrington Mot checklist
The majority of mot failures come from blown bulbs.
- Check all your lights including the fog light
- Check your indicators are amber and flashing consistently
- Your airbag light has to be out
- Your ABS light must illuminate then go out (it must not stay on)
- Your tyres need at least 1.6mm of tread left
Any doubts call in and see us before your test for a free tyre and brake check.
We want to keep our fail rate as low as possible!
Download and print off this mot checklist